This is what our exhibitors say

Amir Sotoudeh, Managing Director - Multivac

MULTIVAC have been active in Iran since 2006 and we have seen the growth of our industry exponentially. In the region around Iran we have a big market share as we have a local presence.

We meet decision makers from the owners to the CEO's of esteemed companies in the region. We have had good leads in just the part two days of the show so far. 

Food processing and food manufacturing technologies are the highlights as they attract decision makers to the show in each of the innovative ways of our industry.


Amir Ghaffari, Area Sales Manager Middle East – KHS 

We are operating in the Iranian market since 1970 and our machines are in a very strong position in Iran. Our products are made in Germany and our customers are global players like Coca Cola and Pepsi.

We’ve had many visitors from the beverage industry like Pepsi / Coca Cola /Heineken and also Iranian companies. The quality of visitors was better than last year.

We are at the moment in a very important stage and position with the Iranian policy, because we see that some of the projects and the financing from the bank have stopped. 


Mr. M.S. Ojaghian, Managing Director - IMA Darou Afzar Co.

IMA is doing business in Iran for 18 years now as it is a very potential market for food and dairy. Mostly food and dairy customers have visited our booth and we are satisfied with the quality and quantity of visitors.

iran food + bev tec 2018 is a good opportunity for us and we hope to take good advantages of this show.

Iran is now undergoing some new sanctions from Trump administration and this means there will be some more sanctions and restrictions for Iran. 


Mr Jafri Md Khaja Saifuddin, Assistant Manager - Hassia Packaging

Ima Hassia Ineua is active in Iran since 6 years. We do have couple of installations in Iran. Iran is a big market for flour, tea, and rice. So it is very important for us. Honestly 70% of the visitors here at iran food + bev tec 2018 are new to the packaging automation industry. The other 30% are from reputed companies.

The show is well organized and gives us the opportunity to meet customers, manufacturers and entrepreneurs of Iran.

Ima has very good relations with Iran so we would like enhance ourselves as well as Iran with our packaging solution for the food industry.


Arash Anousheh, Sales Manager – Sisco

We are an Iranian based company  representing more than 20 European and Japanese companies as their exclusive agents in Iran. So the Iranian Market is very important for us. Most of our customers we meet are active in the food, feed, dairy and other related sectors.

We think iran agrofood is one of the most important exhibitions for us and our partners because it is one of the best established shows and also SISCO has a lot of experiences.

The biggest problem is to transfer money from Iran to Europe but it is always our responsibility to find the best way to avoid problems however this situation is making things more complicated for us and also our partners.


Thomas Treindl , Head of Sales Middle East – Krones AG

Krones offers lines for the beverage industry and food producers: process technology, filling technology, packaging machines and IT solutions. As a supplier for complete systems, Krones provides breweries, beverage bottlers and food producers all over the world with individual machines and with complete production lines.

We are active in Iran since 15 years. The Iranian market is of high potential for our company. Here at iran food + bev tec 2018 we meet existing and new customers.

The current situation in Iran cannot be assessed easily these days as it very much depends on upcoming political decisions.