iran food + bev tec 2017 - A great show!
iran agrofood 2017 clip - Voices of the exhibitors
84% of the exhibitors would recommend the iran food + bev tec 2017
Exhibitors and visitors are unanimous in their assessment: iran food + bev tec 2017 has been a great show. And no less than 84% of the exhibitors would recommend the iran food + bev tec 2017.
The 24th international food & beverage processing and packaging exhibition saw 547 suppliers from 27 countries presenting their innovations between 23 and 26 May 2017 at the fully booked Tehran International Fairgrounds.
In conjunction with iran agro, iran food ingredients and iran food + hospitality a total of 1,405 exhibitors from 39 countries participated at iran agrofood this year and discussed business with 40,000+ visitors from all over Iran and neighboring countries.
The organisers say "THANK YOU" and wish all exhibitors and visitors a successful post-show business.
Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Mohammad-Reza Nematzadeh: “iran agrofood is a great show!”
"I know iran agrofood since the 1990’s and whenever possible I have visited the show. This year it is overwhelming in terms of the number of exhibitors, visitors and nationalities represented. But what pleases me the most is the standard of our domestic production which has made good progress during the past few years. iran agrofood 2017 really is a great show!”
Strong support from Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade and Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture
Enjoying the strong and sustained support from the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade and the Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture the opening of the 2017 event included the following Iranian government officials:
- Deputy Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade and Managing Director of IIEC, Dr. Hossein Esfahbodi
- Deputy Minister for Planning and Economics with the Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Mr Abdolmahdi Bakshandeh
- Deputy Minister for Trade Development and Industry with the Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Mr Ali Akbar Mehrfard
Read what exhibitors think about their participation at this 24th edition.
See photos on the event here in our gallery!
What was new in 2017?
Here, bakery, pastry and foodservice exhibitors were present in halls 38, 38A and 38B – see the names of these exhibitors here. Bakery and confectionery ingredient exhibitors took part in halls 10 & 11, 18 and 35.
Exhibitors highly satisfied with Special Showcase Bakery, Pastry & Foodservice 2017
- 88% would recommend the Special Showcase Bakery, Pastry & Foodservice 2017
- 79% satisfied or very satisfied with the Special Showcase 2017 as a whole
- 79% find the agrofood industry portal helpful to promote their products
- 77% satisfied or very satisfied with the number of visitors
- 73% satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of visitors
- 72% satisfied or very satisfied with the services of the organizer fairtrade
- 70% satisfied or very satisfied with chances of business after the show
- iba, the world’s leading trade fair for bakery, confectionery and snacks, and iran food + bev tec, Iran's leading food and beverage technology show, have started a collaboration.
3 - plast print pack: An essential part of iran food + bev tec - Dedicated hall 14
Blow molding, printing, labeling, packaging technology and packaging materials have always been essential product groups of iran food + bev tec. With hundreds of exhibitors participating.
In addition, the entire hall 14 had been dedicated to the special show plast print pack for the first time in 2017.
See plast print pack 2017 exhibitors here.
4 - iran food ingredients
Based on the success of the Special Show Food Ingredients within iran food + bev tec 2016, a fourth dedicated trade exhibition is from 2017 onwards held under the umbrella of iran agrofood.
This new event is iran food ingredients with international ingredient exhibitors in the entire hall 35 and parts of hall 18 and Iranian ingredient exhibitors in halls 10 and 11 - altogether 141 food and drink ingredient exhibitors from 16 countries.
5 - Nine official national pavilions
Nine official national pavilions participated at iran food + bev tec 2017. See exhibitors and products of the official national pavilions here!